Vondero City - Hybrid eBike
The Vondero City Hybrid eBike is your travelling companion whether your out on a spin with your family, a short trip to the village or a long commute. The City Hybrid eBike has it all. Getting to your desired location is a cinch thanks to the powerful 250w Hub Motor by Bafang. Normally bikes like this have the battery on the rear rack, not the Vondero City. We cleverly connected the battery to the inner frame, leaving plenty of space to put items on the rear rack like bags, a storage box and anything else you require. The City eBike battery will power the pedal assisted motor for up to 80kms and a full charge is only 5 hours. Designed and manufactured in the EU, with German engineering and design your sure to get where you want to be with reliability and luxury.
- Incorporated Lights Included
- Mud Guard Front and Rear
- Up to 80kms on a Single Charge
- Beautiful Speedometer and Digital Display
- Powerful 250w Motor
- Hybrid eBike
- Bike Rack over Rear Wheel
- 24 Speed Shimano Tourney Gearset
- Bafang Pedal Assisted 250w Rear Hub Motor
- Assisted Motor gets you up to 25kms quickly
- SR Suntour Forks
- Kenda Tyres
- Keyde Display
- Phylion 11.6ah 36V Battery
We provide a fully tracked courier delivery service as standard on all orders. Prior to your delivery you will receive an email with your tracking number/s, details on how to track your order and the courier details. Orders in the United Kingdom will be delivered by ParcelForce Worldwide and orders in the Republic of Ireland will be delivered by GLS Couriers.
We currently offer FREE shipping to the UK and Ireland on all orders. For full delivery information please click here
- Excellent High Quality Products
- Manufactured with Top Brand Components (SHIMANO, BAFANG, MAXXIS, KENDA, SR SUNTOUR)
- Lithium-ion Batteries for Long Range Power
- Thousands of Verified Independent Reviews - Powered by Trustpilot
- Amazing Customer Service and Aftercare
- Fast Free Shipping with 1 hour delivery time slot (UK & IRL)
- The question is: Why not Vonder. You will not be dissapointed
Our promise to you
All Vondero brand products include our 12 month warranty promise. When you purchase a Vondero product you are getting our commitment to you, our customer, to provide you with an excellent product and an excellent aftercare service.
12 Months Product Warranty
Your Vondero products are automatically covered by this warranty for 12 months from the date of purchase against material or manufacturing defects. This warranty is offered in addition to, and does not affect, your statutory rights.
What is covered under your 12 month product warranty:
- All manufacturing faults on the chassis
- All manufacturing defects on the product
- All manufacturing faults on the wheels (excluding wear and tear of tyres)
What your 12 month product warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear, accidental damage, and damage caused by improper use, negligence, misuse or by not following the maintenance instructions
- If repairs have been carried out by third parties or a person who is not authorised or approved by us
- If your chassis becomes faulty after or during use with any accessory that has not been approved by Vondero
- Damage to handle bar foam or rubber as a result of normal use
- Tyre punctures
- Airline or transport damage. When travelling, immediately check your Vondero product(s) after they have been handled by a transporter (i.e. baggage handlers) and report any damage directly to them
How to make a Warranty Claim
If you experience a problem with your product, simply contact us via our Contact Us page and we will get the resolution process in motion. To help speed things up, when you email us please include your order number, a picture of the issue and your serial number. 95% of the time warranty claims are resolved with us sending you the part you need (free of charge) and we don't request the original part to be sent back to us. In some cases we may need to collect the part (if its the chassis for example) and carry out a repair in our service center. If this is the case we will arrange the collection and re-delivery through our couriers and there will be no costs to you.
Warranty Terms and Conditions
This product warranty is our quality promise to you. We guarantee that this product is free from defects in workmanship and manufacturing materials at the time of purchase. During the production process your product was subjected to various quality checks however if despite our best efforts your product shows signs of material or manufacturing fault within the warranty period we will comply with the warranty terms & conditions.
After purchasing your product(s), please keep the original order number safe. It will have been emailed to you at the time of order. We can only offer warranty services under this warranty to customers who can present the original proof of purchase from our Vondero website.
If your product suffers a fault during the warranty period we will always endeavour to repair or replace like for like. However, we reserve the right to discontinue a model, colour way or accessory. If this occurs then we will replace your faulty item with one from our range which is of the nearest colour and value.
Where products or parts are replaced or repaired during the warranty period, this does not extend the warranty beyond the 12 month period from date of original purchase.
The warranty will also apply if your Vondero item was received as a gift. The warranty can be used by the owner of the product at any given time within the warranty period as long as the original proof of purchase can be provided.
Please note that our liability under this warranty is limited to the repair obligations set out below. We do not offer any monetary recompense for any claims under this warranty. However, nothing in this warranty affects any of your statutory rights.
If you do happen to accidentally damage your product, do not worry. We offer low cost spare parts on almost all products and parts. Contact us for further information.